Wild Earth Creative Education are specialists in bushcraft, wild art & design and PSHE, with many years of experience working with young people in a school environment.
All our courses enable pupils to learn and develop key skills, linked to many areas of the curriculum, but experienced outdoors.
Course options include:
- One-off ‘inspiration days’ or shorter, regular sessions to deliver specific curriculum targets
- Skill sessions for whole classes or smaller groups – including Pupil Premium
- Bespoke sessions designed to engage young people who may be struggling to access the curriculum
- After school clubs and curriculum enrichment
- Courses to support the development of environmental initiatives such as ‘ecoschools’. We can also advise on how to access the opportunities for outdoor learning on your school site.